Helium Transport Driver
We are a technology and applications leader with the industry knowledge and applications expertise to meet customer needs across industrial, food, medical, chemical and electronics industries. We offer over 120 years of proven experience in the safe and reliable production and delivery of industrial, medical and specialty gases. We’re the talented people you know and trust, now with a new name.
Formed in 2019 after our business was acquired from Linde AG by Messer Group and CVC Capital Partners, we draw on a rich heritage of industrial gases expertise to meet customer needs. We know the industries we serve inside and out – and we know our customers depend on us for more than just safe and reliable supply.
Today our deep understanding of industry trends and customer requirements allows us to collaborate intensely with customers to identify and develop long-term solutions that deliver competitive advantage. Our in-depth knowledge of customers’ manufacturing processes enables turn-key engineering with minimal plant downtime, and our technology development capabilities are unrivaled.
What you will enjoy doing:
Safely drive Messer commercial motor vehicles exhibiting defensive driving using Smith System principles
▪ Utilize all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in all aspects of daily tasks
▪ Work in accordance with all DOT and Messer standards and policies including but not limited to Speed Management, Seat Belts, In Cab Communication, Cones and Hours of Service
▪ Report to work properly rested and insure rest breaks prevent fatigue
▪ Perform all tasks required in loading including but not limited to product transfer, quality analysis, quality documentation and customer required certificate of analysis.
▪ Perform all tasks required in customer delivery including but not limited to product transfer, customer quality testing, dynamic risk assessment of delivery area and customer interface.
▪ Participate in regulatory, Messer or site specific training through classroom theory, practical assessment and Traccess folder completion
▪ Report any incident involving equipment damage, near miss, first aid or medical treatment to supervisor ▪ Participate in monthly safety talks and quarterly safety meetings
▪ Daily completion and submission of written paperwork and electronic data through on board recording device ▪ Regular daily communication with Messer National Operations Center
▪ Report deficiencies in Messer transport equipment, at risk customer locations and customer tank deficiencies including required documentation
▪ Maintain professional appearance and wear Messer uniform
Do you have what it takes?
Join us and you will be part of a company that values and supports your career. We offer competitive pay and benefits, with set schedules, steady work and opportunities for ongoing training and career progression.
Together we value innovation, efficiency and flexibility. Putting safety first, working with integrity and respect, we encourage everyone to find solutions for success. That means for our customers and for our colleagues. This makes us a great place to build a career where your skills are valued and developed.
Apply today @ https://uscareers-messer.icims.com
Messer North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Company provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disabled status or any legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable federal, state, or local laws