Zone Transport Manager II
We are a technology and applications leader with the industry knowledge and applications expertise to meet customer needs across industrial, food, medical, chemical and electronics industries. We offer over 120 years of proven experience in the safe and reliable production and delivery of industrial, medical and specialty gases. We’re the talented people you know and trust, now with a new name.
Today our deep understanding of industry trends and customer requirements allows us to collaborate intensely with customers to identify and develop long-term solutions that deliver competitive advantage. Our in-depth knowledge of customers’ manufacturing processes enables turn-key engineering with minimal plant downtime, and our technology development capabilities are unrivaled.
• Bachelors Degree
• Minimum of 3 years experience in a supervisory role
• Knowledge of DOT, OSHA and Hazmat regulations
• Knowledge of National Labor Relations Board regulations (preferred)
• Familiar with PM based maintenance programs
• Strong degree of computer literacy
• Familiarity with Messer Distribution systems a plus (Gold, PeopleNet, SAP)
• Good communication skills - must be able to effectively communicate with office staff, drivers and senior management
• Must have strong coaching skills
Join us and you will be part of a company that values and supports your career. We offer competitive pay and benefits, with set schedules, steady work and opportunities for ongoing training and career progression.
Together we value innovation, efficiency and flexibility. Putting safety first, working with integrity and respect, we encourage everyone to find solutions for success. That means for our customers and for our colleagues. This makes us a great place to build a career where your skills are valued and developed.
Apply today @ https://uscareers-messer.icims.com
If you need assistance with the application or would like to request an accommodation, call (877) 243-1030.